Sunday, July 5, 2015

funniest sight I ever saw.... man with chainsaw thumbing for a ride!

About ten years ago I was driving down the main highway in Bullhead City with my kids and their mother.  There was a guy standing on the sidewalk with his thumb out (trying to hitch a ride.)  Now I am not a virgin to giving rides to strangers, neither have I made that a hobby, but this case was special.  He had no shirt on, nor shoes and he was holding his only possesion (a very large chainsaw!)  I started to slow down, not to give him a ride but to take a picture.  The kids mother demanded I keep going (probably not the worst idea!) I don't think this gentleman ever took a "Dale Carnegie How to Win Friends and Influence People" course.  If he had, the chainsaw may not have been involved in his repertoire.

1 comment: