Sunday, August 2, 2015

What kind of Ghost will I be??






I’ve decided to write about what I will do if Becky’s dream comes true and the Southwest plane goes down.  First of all, I believe that I will probably walk the earth forever. My reasoning is this, Heaven may not let me in because I did eat meat on a couple of Fridays during Lent.  Hell doesn’t want me because I’m a bit too “Chatty” and even the Devil wants some quiet time.  I’m to old for Limbo and Purgatory has hit it’s limit of Mater Dei Graduates.  So I will walk the earth as a ghost.
   Since I have a couple of days to decide what kind of spirit I’m going to be here are my thoughts.  I don’t want to be scary ghost like the ones that show up in those movies that come out to the theaters around Halloween every year.  No chains, no creaking, no blood dripping down the walls and definitely no sneaking around!
I would like to be a mischievous yet fun spirit.  The kind that people would not be scared to have me around, but happy to see me go.  For example; I may go to Kelly’s house and loosen the top to every single salt and pepper shaker in the house. I may go to Lorraines home and edit her profile page on one of her participating dating sites to something that would attract men of a height of 4 foot or less. I may go to Lora’s house and cover every toilet with clear plastic wrap so that in the middle of the night she would get a warm wet surprise.  I may park someone’s car in the red zone.  I might have the urge to write limerick’s with lipstick on a bathroom mirror.  I might want to change all of someone’s scheduled DVR programs to only reruns of “Law and Order.”  I would definitely put silly frames around license plates like, “Morticians keep it stiffer.” 
   Well, you get the idea.  

BOO, BOO WHO?

2 comments:

  1. LOVED the first paragraph. XoXo See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this new you...new to me any how...you have good way with words and not seeing you making funny faces kind of , well, I'm sure some people will miss those faces but ...well..never mind...nice blog...you're on a role...

    ReplyDelete